- Credit purchase from R 2 000 to R 75 000
- No deposit required
- Straight forward application process
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 48 months
What you need to apply
- Your most recent payslip(s) for one month or your remittance advise/invoice if you are a contract worker.
- Your latest bank statement the reflects one months salary deposit(s).
- Your South African green bar-coded identiy document.
- Proof of residence for Financial intelligence Centre Act (FICA) purposes, e.g. Utility bill (electricity/rates or telephone account).
- You must be permanantly employed or employed under a contract (not self-employed).
- You must earn a net salary of at least R 1 500 a month.
- Your salary must be electronically deposited into your bank account.
- You must be contactable on a landline telephone.
Click Here to select a phone you want on credit.
To get a phone on credit, select the credit option in the form.