Broadband Connect Fibre
What is Broadband Connect Fibre?
Our Broadband Connect Fibre (BC Fibre) provides high-speed Internet access through scalable fibre connectivity to small businesses; previously only available to large enterprises, whether you are a small start-up or a larger SMME with higher bandwidth requirements.
Selecting your fibre service:
Choose between our capped and uncapped service offerings depending on your business needs.
- Broadband Connect Fibre Lite (capped): Designed for smaller SMEs, offers data bundles allowing you to choose a suitable asymmetrical capped bundle for your business at a very competitive price.
- Broadband Connect Fibre Premium (uncapped): Suitable for SMEs requiring a symmetrical bandwidth with uncapped Internet accounts. Allowing you scalability, making provision for all your business needs, be it Office 365, Conference Connect and additional voice and hosting services.
Broadband Connect LTE
What is Broadband Connect LTE?
LTE (also known as 4G) offers a faster and more efficient data network for small- and medium-sized businesses, and with speeds up to three times faster than 3G, it provides reduced network delay for business activities such as video conferencing.
At an average speed of 15 Mbps, Vodacom Broadband Connect LTE lets you connect multiple devices for instant downloads, easy file sharing and seamless collaboration across the office.
Add an optional LTE voice number
Broadband Connect LTE voice is available over the same broadband connection and Huawei HG 659 router. IP Talk, our Voice over IP (VoIP) service, gives you the ability to make phone calls over the Broadband Connect LTE connection without interfering with the Internet connection and usage.
- 1 x 087 number
- A maximum of two voice connections supported
- The service is scalable over the same infrastructure
Save up to 30% on your voice bill and pay only the prevailing Vodacom IP Talk VoIP rates. Optional analogue handsets are available at only R49.99 (Incl. VAT).
Broadband Connect Wireless
What is Broadband Connect Wireless?
Broadband Connect Wireless provides high-speed Internet access from 2Mbps up to 40Mbps (uncapped) and 10GB to 50GB (capped), ensuring that your business is ready for any challenges, to make the most of emerging opportunities and to react swiftly to market changes.
It offers both business-grade and high-speed broadband connectivity, unified communications and hosted applications such as Office 365 and IP Talk at competitive rates without the need for copper cables.
Ready Business is connected wirelessly.
- Enjoy fast speeds from 2Mbps to 40Mbps
- Monthly capped and uncapped plans available
- High availability - no copper lines required
- Faster installation times
Broadband Connect Satellite
What is Broadband Connect Satellite?
Broadband Connect Satellite is an Internet service completely independent from any landline solution and can be provisioned anywhere in South Africa. With BBC Satellite, you donâ€™t have to worry about landline outages and copper theft, plus this service is installed and maintained by trained and accredited Vodacom Business Services installation teams, from Point of Presence, across the country.
Broadband Connect Satellite includes:
- A capped Broadband Internet Access bundle
- An indoor unit plus a Satellite and Customer Premise Equipment outdoor unit
- 120cm or 98cm dish antenna and a 2 watt BUC (Block Uplink Converter)
- A user-friendly customer online site that features
- Monthly bundle usages
- Top Up data bundle purchase
Connectivity in areas with limited or no Internet coverage
- Business Internet connectivity anywhere in South Africa
- An alternative to ADSL and 3G in areas with limited coverage
- Up to four optional BBC Sat VoIP connections are offered at an additional monthly charge
What is VoIP?
- VoIP uses the latest IP technology to provide high quality voice transmission services
- Itâ€™s managed and designed for all businesses and large corporates
- You can combine voice and data transfer over the same line, providing an integrated package, with a single point of accountability and service
Call people locally and internationally without worrying about a high phone bill.
- Save up to 30% more on monthly phone bills
- Get comprehensive coverage anywhere, anytime
- Make calls within your business branches and to others
- Ability to port your land line numbers to Vodacom
What is Fibre?
Vodacom Fibre offers dedicated fibre connectivity between two locations such as customer sites, data centres or carrier PoPs (Points of Presence).
Fibre is useful for:
- Video conferencing to connect employees in dispersed locations
- E-commerce as a primary retail channel
- Web hosting for large website properties and Internet-based application services
- Backing up large volumes of data to external back-up sites
- Constantly available and reliable extranets using Wide Area Networking (WAN) or Local Area Networking (LAN)
- Secure and reliable VPNs
- Cost-effective VoIP solutions
You can use it for:
- Scalable connectivity between your head office and a disaster recovery site
- A low latency connection to a data centre
- A secure connection between key locations
Dedicated high-speed, high-capacity fibre connectivity between two locations.
- Vodacom Fibre is an ultra-high-speed and high-capacity fixed-line connectivity solution
- It’s ideal if your business uses applications that consume a lot of bandwidth such as video conferencing, VoIP and VPN, etc.
What is Managed Satellite?
- Managed Satellite uses remote satellites to provide high-speed, always-on connectivity while avoiding the limitations that you would typically experience with fixed-line Internet access
- It reaches virtually all areas – metropolitan to rural – and provides continuous high speeds because it doesn't depend on fixed lines
Use when you need:
- To effect a specific service plan like Internet at multiple locations
- On-demand streaming for real-time applications such as VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), video conferencing and business TV
Use when you need:
- A back-up Internet solution for your primary fibre access
- Seamless changeover from the primary to the back-up Internet source
- The cost of this service depends on your business requirements
- To find out how much this services will cost give us a call.
Always-on, high-speed Internet, virtually anywhere in South Africa.
- Uses remote satellites to provide high-speed, always-on connectivity
- Avoids the limitations that you would typically experience with fixed-line Internet access
- Ideal alternative VPN solution for businesses in remote areas where landline access is not possible
VPN (Virtual Private Network)
What is VPN?
Our Managed VPN solutions enable the sending and receiving of data and voice securely between branches of your business, both nationally and internationally, as if the branches are connected to one big private network.
We offer VPN services on multiple Internet access mediums, including Leased Line, Fibre, Microwave, Satellite, ADSL and mobile.
- Provides seamless network connections between customer sites
- Enables applications to be differentiated so that they don’t impact each other negatively, maintaining service quality from start to finish
- Extends our VPN solutions beyond the South African border
- Leverages agreements with primary international carriers in locations where we don’t have our own points of presence
- Uses the Vodacom MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) IP network to provide secure access to third-party services and applications
- Offers secure access to services and applications including corporate banking services, trading feeds, credit bureau service and application support services
- The cost of the service depends on your business requirements
- To know how much this service will cost you contact us
Keep parts of your business connected via a private managed network.
One secure, private network that:
- Connects employees across branches of your business
- Connects your business with suppliers and customers
- Allows selected stakeholders to securely access your network applications
Multi-Protocol Label Switch (MPLS)
Vodacom Business' VPN service is based on an MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) platform which is the next-generation network infrastructure combining flexible any-to-any communication found on the Internet with the reliability, quality and security similar to that found in privately owned and managed networks.
As a technology, the MPLS ensures that the customer's traffic is efficiently transported over the service provider's network infrastructure. Whilst it achieves this, it also guarantees traffic separation which occurs without any form of tunnelling or encryption, because it is built directly into the network itself.
Connect your business to the continent and enable IP VPN through our MPLS network
- Empowers your business to expand and link your branches seamlessly
- Whether you operate across 4 or 40 countries, speak to us to help you gear up your business for mobility and growth.